Sunday, November 13, 2011

Introduction

          A few days ago, when Mrs. Flurry assigned our whole class a project about blogging, I spent a lot of time stressing over what to blog about.  When she said to combine writing with something we love, a million ideas popped into my head.  I love to play sports but I never seem to keep up with the latest teams.  I love to eat but can't cook to save my life so blogging about making cereal and roman noodles probably wouldn't be that exciting.
         As I spent time with my family this weekend, I continuously bugged them about it as well.  It finally hit me that what better thing to write about than the people I love the most?  My family!  Although I assured them that nothing but good things would be said about them, I think they're still a little uneasy about it.
        For the next few weeks, I will be talking about the members of my family, the roles they play in my life, and everything they do for me.  I know that you probably already realize that "Howard's Powers" doesn't rhyme unless you say it really fast, but you get the point.  I am very proud of each member of  my family for various reasons so I plan to share that with you as well.  They made me who I am today and although we may not be perfect, we stick with eachother through everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment